Sep 4, 2012

04 September

04 September

Well family we had a good week. 1 baptized and 1 confrimed. cheee huuuuuuu. it was for a man named Uncle Frank. he's great. he got baptized on his 76th bithday. haha i was worried he's hip or is back was gonna break in the font but it was all good. it was a little cold though. we made him a cake for his birthday and he snarfed that down haha. so it was temple day today and I got to go to the Kona Temple. I have now been to both of the temples in Hawaiii. It is so so so small but no matter the size its always a good experience. i need to email pictures of the baptism and the temple but i left my camera at home so next week, plus there's a time limit on this computer and im outta time. One year down people, it blows my mind. This last year is gonna be amazing for sure. I love all of you thank you for being awesome. Aloha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment