Oct 8, 2012

01 October 2012

Well its Transfer week and Elder Davis is going home, I'll miss the kid, he's for sure my favorite companion, haha he's getting married in December, Crazy right. Well that means i'll be getting a new companion and guess what, Im training a new missionary again! haha i have mixed feelings about this but don't worry most them them are all good feelings. I heard there is another Elder Wilson coming out here so maybe we'll end up being together we'll see though. i'll send a picture next week. Im super stoked for conference. It makes me kinda miss home though cause its so close to home. I'll be looking in the crowd to see if i see anyone there. But i love watching conference on my mission. it always seems like its directed to me. Well Thats all i have time for this week, sorry its so short next week i'll have more to talk about Guarentee! Love you all and ALoha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment